Here is a step-by-step guide on how to use cartoon lenses to send a snap on Snapchat using both iPhone and Android devices:
- Open Snapchat: Locate the Snapchat app on your iPhone and log in to your account if you haven’t already.
- Activate Lenses: Send a Snap with the Cartoon Face Lens Tap on the camera icon to access the camera screen. Ensure the front-facing camera (selfie mode) is active. Then, tap on your face on the screen to bring up the lenses options at the bottom.
- Browse Lenses: Swipe through the available lenses until you find cartoon or animated lenses. These lenses typically have animations that transform your face or surroundings into cartoon-like images.
- Select a Cartoon Lens: Tap on the desired cartoon lens to apply it to your selfie view.
- Capture Snap: Once the lens is applied, take a photo or record a video by pressing the capture button. You can add text, drawings, or stickers if desired.
- Send Your Snap: After capturing the snap, tap the arrow icon at the bottom to choose recipients or add it to your story. You can also save it to your memories or camera roll.
- Open Snapchat: Launch the Snapchat app on your Android device and log in to your account.
- Access Camera Screen: Tap the camera icon to access the camera screen. Switch to the front-facing camera if it’s not already active.
- Explore Lenses: Tap on your face on the screen to access the variety of lenses available at the bottom of the screen.
- Find Cartoon Lenses: Swipe through the available lenses until you locate cartoon or animated lenses.
- Apply the Lens: Select the cartoon lens you want to use by tapping on it. The lens will be applied to your selfie view.
- Capture Your Snap: Take a photo or record a video using the applied lens. Add any text, stickers, or drawings if desired.
- Send Your Snap: After capturing the snap, tap the arrow icon to send it to your friends, add it to your story, or save it to your memories/camera roll.
Also, Read About:-